BECOME PART OF TEAM SHYNE
star hairdresser in Germany Shan Rahimkhan. The focus is on professional, personalized and clean beauty
products. Through a specially developed algorithm our customers are only shown hair colors that actually work
for them. The result: fantastic color results - and all this without any harmful ingredients. SHYNE is growing very
fast and is looking for a Business Development Manager for France in the Berlin office.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FRANCE
- Launching myshyne.com for the French market.
- Translating the Website and all customer touch points.
- Sourcing relevant influencer and building strong networks with relevant agencies.
- Coordinating different marketing projects and campaigns at short, mid- and long-term.
- Adapting SHYNE USP`s to the French market.
- Contributing to the market presence in France and to the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Managing the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on social media
- Continuously employing “best practices” by monitoring trends in social media tools, applications,
channels, design, and strategy.
- Excellent French language skills and fluency in English
- Degree in business studies with focus on Marketing or a related field, and/or professional experience in
startups, especially in community management
- Autonomous, polyvalent, you have a strong ability to adapt to the constraints and fast-paced
environment of a startup.
- You are curious, open-minded and have a real thirst for learning
- You have a hands-on mentality, you like to take initiatives and suggest ideas. You are also reactive and
able to make decisions
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
What we offer:
- SHYNE is an exciting start-up from Berlin with a trend-setting product.
- You start directly in a start-up with existing proof of concept and traction.
- Good salary and a small team.
- A great office on the most famous shopping mile in Germany - the Kurfürstendamm.
- Best startup atmosphere and a young and motivated team.
You are interested? Please send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org